Renault Forums :: Independent Renault forum - View Single Post - What point would you cut your losses.......

View Single Post
post #30 of (permalink) Old 9th July 2008
Platinum member
Nominated 0 Times in 1 Post
Nominated TOTW/F/M Award(s): 4
Originally Posted by delta1066 View Post

You've even quoted that the scuttles have been checked and then suggested it again.

Do you know how many times Tigz has told us he's checked them? Have you noticed Tigz isn't replying in this thread because people have said scuttle so many times?

What is the matter with you?

I've met Tiz outside his home. He is a smashing fella. He doesn't need you lot taking the **** out of him.

Sorry Mike but quoting that its been checked and then suggesting it again is a very poor laugh at Tigz expense.
Hi delta, I by no means am trying to be a tw@t here and just repeating what has already been checked. I am deffo not taking the p1ss outta Tigger, I've gone out of my way to research the problem and am only trying to help. In the short time of being on this forum I have spoken to Tigz often and agree he is a top fella, last thing I want to do is take the p1ss. I deffo don't appreciate being told I am doing so either.

I just feel the term 'scuttle' is getting a bit confused as to what it actualy is. A scuttle is the plastic piece of trim at the bottom of the windscreen, nothing more. Underneath the scuttle is where the problem more than likey lies with drainage channels. By doing some research of this problem it seems it is all too common a problem on the galaxy and the result being drainage channels not the scuttles themselves.

Again I appologise to Tigz & Scats if they have already tried this, just trying to get my point accros is all.
Currently in Mikey's garage:
1996 Mazda MX-3 V6, a 2002 1.2 8v Fiat Punto active (the Wife's!) and a 1998 Suzuki GN 125. Used to own a 2002 Laguna II Dynamique 1.8 16V (Now Sold yey!)

Last edited by Mikey; 9th July 2008 at 11:34 PM.
For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome