Renault Forums :: Independent Renault forum - View Single Post - Calling all Avantimers + friends

View Single Post
post #9 of (permalink) Old 18th April 2006
Nominated 0 Times in 0 Posts
TOTW/F/M Award(s): 0
Originally Posted by SykeStudiO
Hey Holger,

Good to hear from you. I've been looking at your great site and recently contacted you about Jean Jean's body kits, in case he still has any available.
Hi John,

And I didn't reply to your mail yet. Let me do it here to be read for all - "availability":

Due to Jean's information there is a minimum quantity of 30 orders of complete kits (front/side/rear). Independently of the Devil exhausts, which have been available until today.

"Easy to fit?"

I do only know about the rear spoiler. It is glued on top of the original lower plastic cover. It's possible to use the rear spoiler for single and for twin exhaust. It's also possible to combine it with the removable tow-hook.

The spoilers come without paintwork. So one has to consider the cost for this additionally.

Not known yet. The former price at the Renault dealers was around 3.000 Euros. A lot of money! I guess we might get it more reasonable from Matra, but I can't promise.

I'll keep you informed. Here in this forum - and those who are signed in - will be informed by the "Avantime-Gallery owners & friends newsletter".

When and where is the Swiss meeting this year? I don't know if I can make it, but I'd like to try.
Difficult to answer. I neither did hear anything so far.
Hope never dies. Last to meetings we met a lot of British Avantimers - I hope this will be the same if a Switzerland meeting will happen. Though this time the distance is even larger for our British friends.

Can you comment on Karl-Dieter's Club situation - I've registered my Avantime on there and tried to enrol a couple of times, but have not yet had any contact back.
Ooops, that's a matter of diplomacy. Perhaps I may answer like this: KD is leading two large companies. I guess this might be the major reason for such communication standards of the club.

The meeting subject is of great importance to many Avantime owners - I'm sure we will have an European meeting! Even if not organised by the club. I'll keep you informed here.

Info: commencing this wednesday I will be on vacation for one week and during this week there's is no communication activity at the Avantime-Gallery!

PS: I have some photos of the body kit (on a British Avantime) online which you find here:
Currently in coupéspace's garage:
2006 Toyota Prius Executive, 1984 Citroën CX
For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome