Renault Forums :: Independent Renault forum - View Single Post - How much should i sell my clio?

View Single Post
post #40 of (permalink) Old 13th July 2008 Thread Starter
Nominated 0 Times in 0 Posts
TOTW/F/M Award(s): 0
Well last night i saw what were clearly "gypsies" gathered around my car,2 woman and a herd of kids.the phone was ringing at the same time and i saw the woman on the phone so i thought woohoo and ran out to them.

Not much was said but they said they liked the car and were trying to phone some other guy because they were clueless.

So later on i get a knock on the door and its some irish guy with a white van,no offense to the irish out their but some of these people are nothing but trouble and would steal the shoes off your feet,the first thing he says is

are you the owner? yes

do you go racing up and down in it? err no o_o

he then walks around the car saying oooh thats a bit expensive (id already dropped the price to 2000 btw) so he offers me 1700 i said no way,anyway we settled on 1950 and hes picking it up monday after i change one of the tires i just hope i dont get a brick through the window if anything goes wrong on it <_<

I also asked him if he was with the other guys who came earlier and he said no he was just driving past and saw it,obviously a lie but i dont know why he would lie about it

Just thought id keep you guys updated.Honda here we come!! (yes im defecting <_<)
Currently in Murphy245's garage:
2003 clio 1.2 16v

Last edited by Murphy245; 13th July 2008 at 10:02 AM.
For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome