Renault Forums :: Independent Renault forum - View Single Post - Water leak...passenger side

View Single Post
post #18 of (permalink) Old 14th July 2008
Nominated 6 Times in 11 Posts
Nominated TOTW/F/M Award(s): 5
Thanked 1,650 Times in 1,307 Posts
Originally Posted by madnoel10 View Post
On the Laguna II when you look under the scuttle panel you should be able to see the pollen filter - have you checked if its still there. Also any chance of a pic of the hole you mention.
Also have you ensured the drainhole on the drivers side is clear. If not any trapped water will only flow to the drivers side and have to pass accross the heater inlet.
Yeah the pollen filter is still there as I changed it myself about a month ago - Now did the leak start before or after I changed the filter ?? You know Im not sure....but I do remember putting it in the right way and the cover back on.

Is the drainhole just that, a hole ? Or is it like a bung / flap like the passenger side ? I'll have to have a poke around to see if I can clear something. Its not easy as theres not a lot of access to the drivers side and its dark in their

I'll have another look when its a nicer day and when can find time, probs not before I go away next week though...

Thing is I cant see any water build up in the wells or any cr@p build up in either.
Currently in dave_mezza2006's garage:
2014 Vauxhall Astra Limited Edition 1.4 16v VVT Turbo

Last edited by dave_mezza2006; 14th July 2008 at 01:44 PM.
For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome