Join Date: Apr 2006
Nominated 0 Times in 0 Posts
TOTW/F/M Award(s): 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Had the AA out last night and his computer did detect that there was a misfire but there wasnt anymore so he couldnt do anything. He did suggest that the following morning i should get straight down to renault which i did. i was a bit moody with them saying that i wanted it looked at today which did work. It has now been sorted and they replaced one of the
and it now runs lovely...again.
Also, how toxic are the toxic fumes? when the light came on the car started smelling really dusty. just looking after my own health.
Last edited by Eddthehammer; 19th April 2006 at 03:36 PM.