Renault Forums :: Independent Renault forum - View Single Post - What I hate about driving...

View Single Post
post #130 of (permalink) Old 20th April 2006
Platinum member
Nominated 0 Times in 0 Posts
TOTW/F/M Award(s): 0
Send a message via MSN to matt_dci
Got to agree with all of that Mr. Sleepdeprived!

I drive a Luton bodied Sprinter van for work, and it's about as aerodynamic as a house! Overtaking lorries is not fun (usually get level with the cab then start to lose out).

People who sit in the middle lane doing 60mph need shooting too!! Can guarentee they will speed up just as I get level with them, making me back off and pull back in behind them, only to find they're back down to 60mph again

The bloke I work with is a classic example of someone who only looks as far ahead as the end of the bonnet. He never seems to notice signs at the side of the road warning of temporary lights ahead, or cars parked in our way up ahead.
He'll wait until he's caught a lorry up on the motorway before deciding he wants to overtake it, then has to slow down to remain behind while waiting for a gap big enough to pull out to appear, then indicates at the last second before pulling out
Have tried suggesting he indicate before he wants to pull out, as someone overtaking will probably let him out (happens 9 out of 10 times for me ) Have even suggested to bosses that they put us through the advanced drivers test, but no such luck.

And then theres.................. Could go on all night

Currently in matt_dci's garage:
2008 Citroen Grand Picasso 1.6 VTR+ & 2009 '09' Merc Vito 109 CDi
For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome