Renault Forums :: Independent Renault forum - View Single Post - Wiper Blades OEM or Blades only?

View Single Post
post #20 of (permalink) Old 22nd July 2008
Platinum member
Nominated 0 Times in 2 Posts
Nominated TOTW/F/M Award(s): 1
Send a message via MSN to Azurael
I have Bosch Aerotwin retrofit 'flat' blades on my Lag, and I have nothing but praise for them - perhaps it's only the cheaper ones which are a problem - Bosch claim the Aerotwin retrofit kits are tensioned specifically for the application. They're definitely much better than the original wipers on the car which buffeted quite badly at speed (might just be dodgy tensioning.)

They're also much quieter (presumably due to their very light weight compared to the originals) and the end caps come off, too, so I should just be able to replace the rubbers when the blades go.

Mind you, they were 20, which is about 4x what I usually spend on wipers, so they'd better be good!

All murderers are punished unless they kill in large numbers and to the sound of trumpets. - Voltaire
Currently in Azurael's garage:
TEB64 (Cosmic Grey) 2001 'Y' Laguna II 1.8 16v Privilege Tourer (KG0B F4P-770)/TED44 (Odyssey Blue) 2001 'Y' Laguna II 1.8 16v 'Expressionale' Hatch (BG0B F4P-770)

Last edited by Azurael; 22nd July 2008 at 10:03 PM.
For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome