Renault Forums :: Independent Renault forum - View Single Post - Your Experiences With Car Crime

View Single Post
post #4 of (permalink) Old 23rd July 2008
Platinum member
Nominated 0 Times in 1 Post
Nominated TOTW/F/M Award(s): 4
Once had an Mk3 Orion stolen from my mum's drive.
It was there for a total of three days, I left it parked up with some For sale signs in the window, plus a block & tackle from an engine replacement on another car a few day earlier.
I found the car a week later in a right state. They had taken the engine out, using my gear! Nicked the alloys, stereo, spoiler and left the local scally kids tear shreds outta the rest of the car.
I put the car back on my drive, I used what was left of it as spares for my other car. It then only got nicked again and found a couple of streets away 2 days later. Buggers must have pushed it away as the engine got taken on the previous one! :loser:
Had a Mk 2 fiesta broken into and my sub stolen. They pulled the outer skin of the door open, just pop your hand down to undo the lock!

This one didn't get stolen by might have done.

I had a Mk2 Orion, just finished installing a camera on our drive as the garage kept getting broken into. As we switched in on for the first time, we saw 2 lads peering into the windows of my car and trying to pop the locks. Little buggers got away though, probably a good job because I would've kicked 7 shades of sh!t outta them!
Currently in Mikey's garage:
1996 Mazda MX-3 V6, a 2002 1.2 8v Fiat Punto active (the Wife's!) and a 1998 Suzuki GN 125. Used to own a 2002 Laguna II Dynamique 1.8 16V (Now Sold yey!)
For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome