Renault Forums :: Independent Renault forum - View Single Post - window problem warranty cover?

View Single Post
post #1 of (permalink) Old 25th July 2008 Thread Starter
Nominated 0 Times in 0 Posts
TOTW/F/M Award(s): 0
window problem warranty cover?

My Megane dynamic was registered at June 2004. I had my left front window stop working a year ago (window stopped in the middle while coming down) and was fixed by warranty. And the right window had similar problem half of a year later (Feb 2008) and was somehow fixed under warranty. I am having the same problem with my left window a week ago (July 2008) and was "fixed " by the garage. This is followed by the right window 2 days ago (22 July 2008). I think that it is a known fault but was not fixed properly. Even the newly fixed left window does not respond well when I press--- it does not go up without keeping the finger pressing on. Now I perhaps need to pay a lot of money to fix it. Can someone advise ways if this is still under warranty? Can I argue that this is a known fault? Otherwaise, where to go to fix it other than the renault dealer. I live in Wokingham.
  5 Lastest Threads by zhaoww
Thread Forum Last Poster Replies Views Last Post
window problem warranty cover? Electronics ottoman 3 1494 25th July 2008 09:55 AM
For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome