Renault Forums :: Independent Renault forum - View Single Post - Renault Clio 2 - Uprating ICE

View Single Post
post #29 of (permalink) Old 28th July 2008 Thread Starter
Platinum member
Nominated 0 Times in 0 Posts
Nominated TOTW/F/M Award(s): 2
Send a message via MSN to tankface
Argh! Dunno what to do!

Went into my local Motorworld today and they couldn't meet the price of 180 I found for the JVC AVX11 online. So I'm now looking about online for the best place to buy the HU - any suggestions? Price wise I'm looking at 180 maximum which I found at CarAudioDirect.

They do however have a Boxed JBL CS10 (I think) for 40 and I was recommended a Sub-Zero SPLA350NP which they sell for 50 in-store or 30 online, plus a wiring kit for 20. Speakers wise they recommended JBL GTO502s which they sell for 20+PP online or 28 per pair in-store. Autoleads cables for 35.

All-in about 390 maximum if I go for what they have in-store or 365 if I buy the Amp, Speakers and Autoleads from MW online. What I'm in a quandry about it worth paying the extra 25 to buy stuff in-store for in the event that something goes wrong I can just return it to the store?

Sorry, probably me being pedantic but I really wanna get this right as it's a fair lump of cash
Currently in tankface's garage:
2006 Black Magic Seat Leon Sport TDI DSG
For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome