Renault Forums :: Independent Renault forum - View Single Post - solid red light on dash , cranks but not start*Fixed*

View Single Post
post #7 of (permalink) Old 1st August 2008 Thread Starter
Nominated 0 Times in 0 Posts
TOTW/F/M Award(s): 0
well pulled the card reader , looks like some slight water but i would say thats from condensation did a quick reflow and some simple test seems fine . But will get another in just to make sure .

i also found the post about the uch . Now when i did the cam belt the car was jacked up on 1 side , that night it rained the angle could have sent the water back in to the car.

Had a look round the fuse box at the side of the dash , ABS fuse was blown , now replaced.

last night it rained so got up early to see signs of any water damage . the label on the fuse box was damp .....

I did however notice another set of fuses behind the 1st . its too deep to get the meter to and i can't find any info on what they controls .

Can som1 tell me the best way to get at out the fuse box or what the fuses behind control.

Still looking for the spare key but its not looking good ... i bet at the end of all this the faults going to be the key card it self

Last edited by Silver44; 1st August 2008 at 10:20 AM.
For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome