Renault Forums :: Independent Renault forum - View Single Post - laguna 1.8rt 97 plate starting problems

View Single Post
post #1 of (permalink) Old 24th April 2006 Thread Starter
Nominated 0 Times in 0 Posts
TOTW/F/M Award(s): 0
laguna 1.8rt 97 plate starting problems

right need some help i have had the car for about 16 months and when running is quite a nice car, but ever so often i get these starting problems either when cold or after leaving a couple of hours, does not seem to matter.

my problems are when car turns over it just wont fire, can keep on trying but no go.

when she does finally go it could be 10mins later or like yesterday the day later.

also sometimes it seems like the battery is about to go flat and the starter motor sems to struggle when all of a sudden you try the key again and it starts.

any thoughts also i need any tips as i can no longer open my bonnet as i think the cable has been stretched tried getting somebody to push on the bonnet no joy there.

the ninja
  5 Lastest Threads by ginjaninja
Thread Forum Last Poster Replies Views Last Post
laguna central locking problem Electronics jangra 10 3538 3rd September 2006 04:39 PM
laguna 1.8rt 97 plate starting problems Cars & motoring ginjaninja 6 1516 24th April 2006 08:34 AM
leaking through immobliser unit Interiors ginjaninja 2 1089 21st April 2006 10:43 AM
hello to all Welcome to RenaultForums Lagdti 3 759 21st April 2006 10:10 AM
For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome