Renault Forums :: Independent Renault forum - View Single Post - 04 Clio Water Leak Front Footwell

View Single Post
post #4 of (permalink) Old 6th August 2008 Thread Starter
dora the explorer
Nominated 0 Times in 0 Posts
TOTW/F/M Award(s): 0
hi cheers for your replies. I have previously had the hose pipe on the skuttle drain where the wipers are and watched for water inside... no water ... so why when it has been raining weird!
Tonight armed with talc in the footwell I put the hose under the bonnet. Im not really very good with cars so you will have to excuse my crude descriptions.
Under the bonnet just to the right of centre under the skuttle drain there is a pipe that has a plastic square bracket thing that looks like it goes into the car when i put the hose on this area the water was running straight into the passenger footwell. Is this the heatermatrix??? I guess it would be where the heat from the engine is distributed into the footwells when i turn the heater on.. If this is the matrix do you know is it a big job to put it right? it looks to be in a hard to get to place... i was so glad to have found it i hope im not going to be disapointed thanks in advance for your replies. x cheers
Currently in dora the explorer's garage:
04 clio 1.2 extreme 3
For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome