Renault Forums :: Independent Renault forum - View Single Post - Laguna I Phase I pulling to left (annoying!)

View Single Post
post #1 of (permalink) Old 24th April 2006 Thread Starter
Diamond member
Nominated 0 Times in 0 Posts
TOTW/F/M Award(s): 0
Laguna I Phase I pulling to left (annoying!)

I've had my 96 laguna 2.0RT for about 3 years. over that time it has started pulling to the left and it is getting progressively worse. I've had the car in the garage a couple of times now, had the wheels balanced and tracked twice in the last 12 months. Even swapped the wheels round. there is no sign of uneven wear on the tyres. It even sailed through its last MOT no problem. Apart from this fault the car drives spot on.

I had the guy at the garage check it over and he cannot find fault with it. It really is beginning to frustrate me. I will NOT take the car on the motorway now because i don't trust it and my arm aches through pulling the steering to the right, Oh what a relief i get when i come to a long easy left hand bend, It steers round itself.

Any suggestions! Something is definately not right, but what can I do.
Currently in twillco's garage:
Mercedes C250 Sport & his wife drives a Scenic 1.6 Fidji
  5 Lastest Threads by twillco
Thread Forum Last Poster Replies Views Last Post
Being taken for a ride? Engines 3 1075 30th March 2011 08:18 PM
My Gearbox has now failed. :( Transmissions Bob925 18 3289 12th June 2008 06:04 PM
What are the symptoms of a failed waterpump? Engines Tiggerz_SRi 13 5941 27th April 2008 09:16 PM
Snapped Wheel Bolt Wheels & tyres Karletto 62 8724 22nd April 2008 06:25 PM
No sunroof. try this. Cars & motoring VelSatisfied 8 1764 5th September 2007 04:46 PM
For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome