Renault Forums :: Independent Renault forum - View Single Post - Laguna Roof Dent

View Single Post
post #1 of (permalink) Old 24th April 2006 Thread Starter
Nominated 0 Times in 0 Posts
TOTW/F/M Award(s): 0
Send a message via MSN to SingleServingFriend
Question Laguna Roof Dent

Hi guys,

I've been offered a Laguna RTi cheap from a friends dad. Its done them well until the bonnet catch failed and it flung open on the motorway. Originally they approached me for the engine to swap into my car but on thought the bigger car would be nice for the long trip upto Donington for Download Festival and other hols me and friends are going on.

So it needs a new bonnet + lock and windscreen, but most importantly the bonnet whacked the roof where the aerial is mounted, which has caused a dent and has started to rust. Just wondering if anyone would have a rough idea of how much something like this would cost to have repaired?

Dodgy Pics Here

I'm too busy at the mo with uni work to take it round bodyshops. I know its hard to tell the extent from pics but if anyones had anything similar repaired a guide would be nice before I look into it any further.

Currently in SingleServingFriend's garage:
1997 Mk1 Ph3 Clio 1.2 RL
  5 Lastest Threads by SingleServingFriend
Thread Forum Last Poster Replies Views Last Post
Damn bleed nipple... Nearly there.... Oops I... Wheels & tyres katbloke 15 7665 30th June 2006 08:16 PM
Clio Loud Groaning when Steering Wheels & tyres madnoel10 19 3430 15th June 2006 07:17 AM
Squeeky Gearbox Transmissions Prickleypear 6 1792 1st June 2006 09:48 AM
Renault Clio MK1 not running well Engines steve77900 15 5006 19th May 2006 07:52 PM
Adhesive Cars & motoring chris m 8 1424 10th May 2006 10:39 AM
For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome