Renault Forums :: Independent Renault forum - View Single Post - Renault Laguna 2 - Are They That Bad?

View Single Post
post #115 of (permalink) Old 12th August 2008
Platinum member
Nominated 0 Times in 0 Posts
TOTW/F/M Award(s): 0
Originally Posted by Bob925 View Post
...since it's been made clear that i know absolutely nowt about anything then I think I'll just shut up...

Being made to feel this small (makes gesture with hand implying tiny-ness) isn't very nice.

Sarcasm has it's place I feel, sometimes it isn't welcome. I can't believe that a simpel error on my part has now made me fell both humiliated and embarrased. Well since I no longer have a Renault of my own (thank f'ing god) then I'm best off not bothering with this forum any more. Sorry I bothered, I'll break my Autodata CD in half then.
Bob, you're a diamond geezer around this forum and there is a reason why you're continually hitting member of the month around here. Stop being so bloody (sorry if this offends) stupid. No-one here would ever even think about being like that to you - and you know it! We'd all be gutted if you left - You're part of the RF core that makes this place what it is - along with Tigz and Scatz!

Originally Posted by Bob925 View Post
Wasn't this thread about Laguna 2's?
Yes but its my fault for any confusion as I brought up the question about whether or not Lag 1 V6s could have their belt done in place without the engine being removed - mainly on Scatz's behalf (though in hindsight he's probably already researched this in depth anyway). I brought up Lag1's so I must accept responsibility for all of this.

Oh well... that'll teach me.
Currently in delta1066's garage:
For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome