Renault Forums :: Independent Renault forum - View Single Post - Renault Laguna 1 - Intermittant Non-Start*FIXED*

View Single Post
post #1 of (permalink) Old 16th August 2008 Thread Starter
Nominated 0 Times in 0 Posts
TOTW/F/M Award(s): 0
Renault Laguna 1 - Intermittant Non-Start*FIXED*

Got my car serviced on Wednesday by my friends wee brother who changed fuel filters etc. Drove into work on Thursday morning and car was going great. After work the car wouldn't start.
Called breakdown recovery who removed the air filter sprayed brake cleaner in the hole half way down and gave me a jump start. Car started fine and the mechanic said it was fuel run back probably caused when I was getting the service. Mechanic said I should be OK now.
However was driving about last night and nipped into a shop and when I came out the car wouldn't start again. Tried removing the air filter and spraying the hole with WD40 as the mechanic suggested to do if it happened again but couldn't get it to start.
Does anyone have any idea what the problem might be?
The boy that did the service is only an apprentice has he forgot to put something back in etc.
  5 Lastest Threads by Bazero
Thread Forum Last Poster Replies Views Last Post
Renault Laguna - Key or decoder? Electronics Bazero 4 1708 28th August 2008 05:10 PM
Renault Laguna 1 - Intermittant Non-Start*FIXED* Laguna ooralan 28 12272 16th August 2008 10:58 AM
For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome