Renault Forums :: Independent Renault forum - View Single Post - Renault grand Scenic 2005 instrument panel.

View Single Post
post #1 of (permalink) Old 17th August 2008 Thread Starter
Nominated 0 Times in 0 Posts
TOTW/F/M Award(s): 0
Renault grand Scenic 2005 instrument panel.

I have just had a new instrument panel install as all the led lights in the dash were flashing mad.I spoke to my local renault
dealer before hand to explain the problem , the guy told me the problem straight away, then he said the car as just came out of warranty 6weeks ago and the cost would be 550, , i told him no way i was paying it, he said i had to contact renault uk. After speaking to them for servals days they agreed to pay 95% of the cost and i paid 25quid to keep the part covered for 1 year. But i have just notice the mileage has been reset back to zero, is there a way of it been sorted back as the car has only done 28,000 miles.

This will be my last renault car because it been never ending problems here is the list.

Seat-belts recall
rubber loose front windscreen
coils replaced
new bootlock
cam-shift senor replaced
back brakes replaced
battery replaced.
  5 Lastest Threads by cleggyboy
Thread Forum Last Poster Replies Views Last Post
Grand Scenic 05 1.6 Not Starting Engines cleggyboy 2 1157 29th October 2011 09:43 AM
Renault grand Scenic 2005 instrument panel. Electronics cph1984 5 3344 17th August 2008 03:07 PM
For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome