Renault Forums :: Independent Renault forum - View Single Post - Quick question for company vehicle drivers........

View Single Post
post #8 of (permalink) Old 18th August 2008 Thread Starter
Platinum member
Nominated 0 Times in 0 Posts
TOTW/F/M Award(s): 0
Send a message via MSN to matt_dci
Originally Posted by madnoel10 View Post
They tend to forget if the vehicle is abused and breaks down its them that will be waiting by the roadside -
Could'nt agree more Noel! We travel the UK in our van and I'd hate to have it breakdown 100's of miles from home

Originally Posted by excavator View Post
I got a company van,we have to keep them clean and tidy inside and out.And they are all fitted with trackers so the company can keep an eye on the way they are driven,speeding it can even tell them what time i start it up in the morning and what time i leave work....Talk about BIG BROTHER....
Snap!! Our's has a tracker that does exactly the same! We get a print-out every week and have to clarify every stop/start we did for the week (even when we've stopped for fuel!!)

I find myself sitting in the passenger seat getting wound up by the lack of respect etc shown by my work mate, even small things like when he leaves the wipers wiping a perfectly dry screen as he does'nt have to pay for new ones :loser:

Arrgghhhhhh!!!!!! (thats better )

Currently in matt_dci's garage:
2008 Citroen Grand Picasso 1.6 VTR+ & 2009 '09' Merc Vito 109 CDi
For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome