Renault Forums :: Independent Renault forum - View Single Post - Rear Window Problem - winds down on its own!

View Single Post
post #2 of (permalink) Old 19th August 2008
Diamond member
cph1984's Avatar
Join Date: Aug 2007
Posts: 803
Nominated 0 Times in 1 Post
Nominated TOTW/F/M Award(s): 1
Thanks: 3
Thanked 70 Times in 69 Posts

i dont know where your local dealer has been the last 4 years cause the window mechanism on meganes/scenics are constantly breaking. ultimately you need a new regulator. i believe that if your car is under 4 years old renault will cover the cost of a new regulator under a yellow OTS as long as water ingress into the door is not the cause of the fault. i'm 99% sure this is the case but maybe someone would be kind enough to contribute the other 1%
Currently in cph1984's garage:
2001 VW Golf TDi
cph1984 is offline  
For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome