Renault Forums :: Independent Renault forum - View Single Post - Rear Parking Sensors

View Single Post
post #1 of (permalink) Old 20th August 2008 Thread Starter
Nominated 0 Times in 0 Posts
TOTW/F/M Award(s): 0
Rear Parking Sensors

I had to replace my battery last week on my 2002 Laguna 2.2dci Privilege Sportstourer and had to reset the clock, windows, etc.. Whether it is just coincidence but my rear parking sensors developed an erratic fault at about the same time. On occasions when I select reverse I get a continuous tone rather than the single beep to acknowledge that the sensors are on. I have found the parking sensor computer in the rear offside wing behind the light cluster and unplugged and replugged both connectors, which initially did the job but today the problem has reoccured. My Renault dealer advises my that the computer is 71.20 plus VAT, Not good. Has anyone had similar probelms and/or any ideas to sort out this one. I have also established that the buzzer is hidden somewhere in the nearside rear wing. Peter
Currently in PeterR's garage:
2002 Renault Laguna II 2.2dci Sports Tourer
  5 Lastest Threads by PeterR
Thread Forum Last Poster Replies Views Last Post
Rear Parking Sensors Electronics PeterR 8 2361 20th August 2008 12:04 PM
Rain Sensor Failure Electronics PeterR 2 1840 14th February 2008 08:56 AM
Laguna Privilige - Head Lamp washers Electronics petert1932 4 956 4th February 2008 10:04 PM
Laguna - Climate problem Heating & cooling rjafonso 5 1805 3rd February 2008 10:23 PM
For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome