Renault Forums :: Independent Renault forum - View Single Post - What's the law on reverse seating?

View Single Post
post #5 of (permalink) Old 21st August 2008 Thread Starter
Veteran Member
Technical Supremo
Fishing the Sea Champion Threadstarter
Nominated 1 Time in 1 Post
Nominated TOTW/F/M Award(s): 11
Originally Posted by Truckbusuk View Post
two of my kids used that seat in reverse and I'd say they missed it when they were too big ... personally I grew up stuck in the rear facing seats of several Volvo 145 and 165 estates .... along with the dog .... dont know if my parents were trying to tell me something or not ... but it kept my sisters happy, and I was best friends with the dog
Good Boy truckbusuk Yeah i remember seeing alot of kids sitting in reverse in the Volvo estate's ,on saying that when traveling in the train you would not think twice about sitting when going in reverse so it might just OK,on saying that iam not going to tell the kids about this as i know they will just want to do it and iam not starting to move them seats about as they ball breakers as iam sure you well know, on saying that i would rather have an espace 6th and 7th seat unlike the Zafira's or the S-Max they are like cardboard cheers Donald
Currently in Donald's garage:
2005 Mercedes Benz C200 Classic SE Kompresser & 1998 Fiat Cinquecento Fire Sporting,some may say i could do far better?,i say i could do far worse.
For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome