Join Date: Apr 2006
Nominated 0 Times in 0 Posts
TOTW/F/M Award(s): 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
No problem. Follow the instructions below:
1. Unlock the vehicle, do not start the engine
2. insert card
3. Press and hold either of the trip computer buttons and the start button together
4. Keep pressed until speedo appears
5. Release start button and hold the trip computer button until speedo changes from miles to kilometers or vice versa..
6. Press start button twice to switch off ignition.
Now you're done
This can also be done by your dealer with the diagnostic equipment.
Currently in Mike_H's garage:
Peugeot 307 (Pls don't ban me)
Last edited by Mike_H; 26th April 2006 at 05:11 PM.