Renault Forums :: Independent Renault forum - View Single Post - locked out ! help

View Single Post
post #10 of (permalink) Old 27th August 2008 Thread Starter
Nominated 0 Times in 0 Posts
TOTW/F/M Award(s): 0
I completely agree with you. In the long run it won't do renault any favours at all doing things like this. About 3 years or so ago i needed a right angle bit of radiator hose for a laguna about (6 inches long max) - went to the parts dept at the local dealership with 10 in my pocket asked the guy for the part - 17 !!! I said 'how much ?!' and he told me that if I'd come a week ago it would have been 5.60 but renault had just revised their prices. i went elsewhere.

renault seem to have adopted a short sighted policy that will bite them hard on the ar#e if they're not careful and they continue down the route they're on.

trying to work out what the font is you're looking for (i own a sign company in thetford)

i'd say have a look at the site '' but as the font is joined it won't recognise it i don't think. you may be able to post on there and someone could help you. certain companies have fonts exclusive to themselves (BT are one) and they can be quite protective of them !

worth a look though

Last edited by krishnablue; 27th August 2008 at 05:08 PM.
For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome