Renault Forums :: Independent Renault forum - View Single Post - faulty key card?

View Single Post
post #1 of (permalink) Old 28th August 2008 Thread Starter
Nominated 0 Times in 0 Posts
TOTW/F/M Award(s): 0
faulty key card?

hi all, ive recently purchased a used 2002 laguna 11 and all seemed well, but unfortunately there is a niggling problem with the key card.
my wife went to get in the car about two weeks ago and found the card would not work, after checking the battery it was found to be flat so it was replaced and all was well, but after a further week the new battery had run flat. i took it back to the car spares shop and asked for a replacement as it must be a new defective battery, which they kindly replaced for me and once again all was well, but a further week on (tonight) i found the same thing has happened?
could this be a faulty key card or maybe something else? the card is fairly hot once removed from the dash after a drive, is this normal?
i would be very gratefull for any advice
Currently in nicky_hud's garage:
2002 renault laguna 11 1.9dci initiale
  5 Lastest Threads by nicky_hud
Thread Forum Last Poster Replies Views Last Post
having trouble selling car General Chat mister_cee333 13 1834 14th March 2009 07:46 PM
Renault Laguna II - Rear Armrest*Fixed* Interiors Gonescenile 12 1835 29th August 2008 07:26 AM
faulty key card? Electronics dave_mezza2006 11 2569 28th August 2008 06:56 PM
For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome