Renault Forums :: Independent Renault forum - View Single Post - Rear wiper - Is this normal?

View Single Post
post #4 of (permalink) Old 29th August 2008 Thread Starter
Platinum member
Nominated 0 Times in 0 Posts
TOTW/F/M Award(s): 0
Never tried adding water to be honest. I suppose thats the next step in trying to work out if its faulty...

It's always done it since we've had the car. It just took me a while to realise it wasn't normal lol.

Wiper blade is correct size. If you saw the size of the rear windscreen you'd probably think it was actually too small..

Yes I got your PM but unfortunately because your inbox was full to the brim my reply wasn't sent to you. Until you become a diamond member your stuck with just 5 PMs as your limit. If anyone tries to send you one and you have 5 PMs (including sent) then it won't accept new ones from others.

What I said in my reply was it isn't a font unique to the safrane as its on other models of cars - see my signature. It's used on the clio, megane, laguna, safrane, trafic, master, kangoo and a few others. I'm still trying to obtain photos of it on the back of these other vehicles to show it but never have my phone with me when I see one lol.
Currently in delta1066's garage:
For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome