Renault Forums :: Independent Renault forum - View Single Post - Renault Laguna II - Interiors - Climate Illumination - Auto Climate Version

View Single Post
post #235 of (permalink) Old 30th August 2008
Platinum member
Nominated 0 Times in 0 Posts
TOTW/F/M Award(s): 0
Originally Posted by H_Turner View Post
still on original lump however I bought it on 160 k last year its been a ex lease car and service and repared regardless of cost looking at some of the bills marked "major engine parts" and "fuel system" that total more than I paid for it I'd guess its had a new snail at some point. Still runs like a dream averages 49 mpg even give the night mare m60 stop start traffic I deal with each day on a 60 mile round trip commute interior and exterior are imaculate apart from a small crack in the N/S/F passenger wing leading in from the wheel arch. shes getting a service this weekend before I drive to france next week and I plan on changing the cambelt next month as i dont know how long agao that was changed. Other than the usuall cat and mouse game with the tyre pressure sensors everything on the car is bang on.

Nice one mate - mine was ex lease too but only on 70 when I got it. 93k now. Haynes recommend cambelt every 36 rather than 70 with renault... hmmm Averaging 42mpg - and fixed most of the lag snags by now ... track rod ends next!

Currently in bpowell555's garage:
2002 Renault Laguna II 2.2dCi Initiale, 1990 E30 325i Touring (Bavarian Tigzwerken Express)
For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome