Renault Forums :: Independent Renault forum - View Single Post - Renault Laguna II - Phase 1 - Wheels and Tyres - Tyre Pressure Sensors - Member experiences and solution

View Single Post
post #388 of (permalink) Old 8th September 2008
Diamond member
Nominated 0 Times in 0 Posts
TOTW/F/M Award(s): 0
Originally Posted by vip3r View Post
Hi Guys,

For my first post I need some help on my Laguna II wheel sensors as I get all the normal problems and know how to fix with deflating and reinflating (as advised by the Renault service guy when I was going to buy a new sensor).

The problem I have is coming in to work the other day the warning came up saying sensor fault but not for one tyre as all have disapeared from both displays. Can any one shed any light on what I am looking for to fix or replace and possible costs involved?

Thanks in advance.
How bizarre, something similar has happened to my car. My display popped up (in white not amber) one dry morning around 7am about two weeks ago, announcing my offside rear sensor missing. As I was on the motorway I changed lanes and looked out for services (if only to get out and kick the tyres) the display stayed like that for about ten mins then one by one the other sensors all disappeared. Now I am thinking it's not a one wheel problem and carried on with my journey with the white display showing a car with no wheels. Approx 20 mins later all the wheels (showing their pressures) came back one by one (reminded me of a computer reboot). It has been fine since and is also working okay with my other set of wheels..
Currently in faffer's garage:
Qashqai, Alfa Spider & company Octavia

Last edited by faffer; 8th September 2008 at 04:42 AM.
For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome