Renault Forums :: Independent Renault forum - View Single Post - Renault Laguna II - Xenon headlamp change out to normal

View Single Post
post #1 of (permalink) Old 9th September 2008 Thread Starter
Nominated 0 Times in 0 Posts
TOTW/F/M Award(s): 0
Renault Laguna II - Xenon headlamp change out to normal

I have a Laguna 2 with Xenon lights, well, actually with no lamps as they have now both stopped working. Changed one Ballast at a cost of 70 ( ) and this has blown again.
I stumbled on a company that did halogen lights with a loom conversion some time ago and now cant find out who they were !
Anyone know how this is possible ? The Xenons are useless and expensive, I would far prefer halogen but am unsure about the loom connections.
I do know how to reset the spanner on the dash and how to fix the back lights on the climate if anyone needs to know.

PS. I have found out that the sunroof opening on it's own is normal and it's best to live with it as it costs a fortune to fix. Also it accelerates a lot quicker if you turn off the ESP. Also, never buy one with less that 90K on the clock as they seem to self destruct prior to that, let someone else fix it and buy a higher miler ! Mine had 100K on it when I bought it, it now had 130K on it 6 months later and apart from the above has been perfect !
Currently in Rich_190's garage:
Laguna 2, 2.2DCI Initial Sport Tourer 2002.

Last edited by Rich_190; 9th September 2008 at 08:21 PM. Reason: Update
  5 Lastest Threads by Rich_190
Thread Forum Last Poster Replies Views Last Post
Renault Laguna II - Xenon headlamp change out to... Electronics Rich_190 11 3354 9th September 2008 08:16 PM
For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome