Renault Forums :: Independent Renault forum - View Single Post - Renault Clio - One-touch Driver-side Electric Window

View Single Post
post #6 of (permalink) Old 16th September 2008 Thread Starter
Platinum member
Nominated 0 Times in 0 Posts
Nominated TOTW/F/M Award(s): 2
Send a message via MSN to tankface
Originally Posted by Azurael View Post
I don't think I've ever been in a car with electric windows that didn't have one-touch on the driver's side...?

My Lag certainly does, but it's a bloody stupid design 'cause it's not time-interval based like most cars, it actually has a two-stage microswitch, which is far too easy to push too far and wind the window all the way down or up when you don't want to.
Blimey - I'd get annoyed by that too! It is something I'll check if I get the one-touch working, cheers Az

Originally Posted by Mike11 View Post
Just to help you hopefully, from Sept 2002 the Reg would be 52 so if yours is an 02 it should have been registered between March 2002 and Sep 2002.

Might be worth a ring to the dealer as they should be able to tell you surely?
Ah, makes sense that Mike - can't believe I didn't figure it out, thanks

Originally Posted by Ralph View Post
My 05 Clio as the one touch it only works with the engine running not even when stopped with ignition on the engine as to be actually running and it's only a very quick press hold
it down and it goes into normal mode and stops on release.
Originally Posted by Mike11 View Post
My Megane is the same.
Hmm...I did the reset with the ignition electrics on only (Second turn on ignition), so I'll try it with the engine on tomorrow and see what happens. Thanks guys
Currently in tankface's garage:
2006 Black Magic Seat Leon Sport TDI DSG
For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome