Renault Forums :: Independent Renault forum - View Single Post - Renault Laguna II - Interiors - Electric Window Problems - Regulator Repairs

View Single Post
post #222 of (permalink) Old 22nd September 2008
Nominated 0 Times in 0 Posts
TOTW/F/M Award(s): 0
duff windows

Originally Posted by lilann87 View Post
it took a couple of wks between my window (driver door) making a crutching noise and the glass finally dropping into the that time i was using the car every day and had the window down most days....the glass only dropped when one day my dad opened the window fully right down.....i should think it might be okay and will hopefully stay up for you as long as you dont have the window down or slam the door........tho i can see how your concerned i had my window duck tapped for wks till i could get it fixed which got me some strange looks and it does leave a horrible mark on the rubber of the door
Hi I'm having problems with my n/s/f window removed regulator and motor put glassback in held it in place with masking tape while fixing two 2'' x 2'' blocks of wood under the glass and holding them in place with a screw through the hole in the metal work of the door as a temporary but secure fix.
Currently in jonrich123's garage:
2002 Renault Laguna II 1.9dci Dyminique +
For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome