Renault Forums :: Independent Renault forum - View Single Post - What I hate about driving...

View Single Post
post #147 of (permalink) Old 1st May 2006
Diamond member
Nominated 0 Times in 0 Posts
TOTW/F/M Award(s): 0
Originally Posted by Fiddler
Forgive me if this has already been said - but 29 pages to wade through - I do have another life!!!

Anyways - i HATE / DETEST / CAN'T STAND / ABHOR / oh and did I mention THINK ANYONE WHO DOES THIS IS A MORON - people who see a lane is closed or merging and insist on blasting down full speed right to the merge point before suddenly deciding that the lane closure applies to them so they better cut in front of all those people who have had the courtesy to merge in good time to keep the traffic flowing - PILLOCKS the lot of you!!!

I spose you could say this is my pet hate.

Generally the courtesy thing gets my goat - whhy is it so bloody difficult to say thanks mate if someone lets you in??? Why is it impossible to allow someone to pull out in front of you - it might add a nanosecond to your journey time but hey - you might have two others let you in when it gets busy!!!

Just think of others more on the road.

Right - I'm getting down off this high horse!
Not sure who's worse - the git who blasts it then cuts in or the moron who actually lets them in. If they struggled to cut in, they'd stop doing it! I like it when an artic straddles both lanes to stop them doing it!
Currently in nicolidus's garage:
BMW 325ti like an absolute prat!
For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome