Renault Forums :: Independent Renault forum - View Single Post - Renault Clio 2 - Bonnet Catch Failures

View Single Post
post #115 of (permalink) Old 3rd May 2006
Nominated 0 Times in 1 Post
Nominated TOTW/F/M Award(s): 1
Originally Posted by vass20
My first contact with this number was not the least bit satisfactory either, but once I emailed Mr Moore things were different and I was contacted by phone by Mr Tilbury.

Incidentally, I am currently questioning a fixed-price servicing policy at one of their franchised dealerships and he has just emailed me (at 18:08 hrs) to let me know that he is still trying to obtain a response from the company involved... so he does work at it; I perceive him to be a reasonable man, and intelligent enough to understand the customer's point of view.

The thread I am referring to is and I will be posting again when there is something worthwhile to say. Please have a read and express your feelings on the arguments propounded.

Do try and reach either Mr Moore or Mr Tilbury because it may also be company policy to deny responsibility at first contact. Many complainants do not bother once told their claim will not be met.

Let us know how you get on please FlashKate.

Thank you for this, do you have contact details for either?
I spoke to watchdog yesterday, i will keep them posted with any news as they may do another update.

Although my car has now been repaired and i should get it back on friday i have asked the garage to keep the old bonnet and catch, as i have a feeling it may come in handy!!!
Currently in flashkate's garage:
VW Beetle cab
For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome