Renault Forums :: Independent Renault forum - View Single Post - Renault Clio II - Immobiliser fault

View Single Post
post #22 of (permalink) Old 13th October 2008
Technical Supremo

Nominated 16 Times in 67 Posts
Nominated TOTW/F/M Award(s): 28
Thanked 5,199 Times in 4,711 Posts
Hi - Irish. I appreciate your position but you have to remember this forum is run purely by volunteers who give their time and advice for free. Also remember many have job and family commitments. This forum has no official connection or dealings with the Renault Company or any of its agents.
Whilst we would like to assist we also have a responsibility to ensure that any discussioins do not put the forum in jeopardy regarding the law or the possibilty of legal action. Such actions would endanger the running of the forum for numerous reasons therefore the moderators and administrators need to be careful.
I am sure there may be organisations who may be able to help you bypass your immobiliser but I am fairly sure they would insist on you providing relevant security documentation and this forum doesn't have that facility.
Have you tried contacting an official Renault dealer for advice or tried a Google search
Currently in madnoel10's garage:
Honda Civic 1.4l
For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome