Renault Forums :: Independent Renault forum - View Single Post - Why buy a Laguna?

View Single Post
post #23 of (permalink) Old 15th October 2008
Diamond member
Nominated 1 Time in 1 Post
Nominated TOTW/F/M Award(s): 1
I have had mine for 10 months and 16000 miles and not had problems with it. This is my third lag having had both a hatch and estate lag1's and would happily buy another tomorrow if i had to. I do wonder if a lot of the diesel engine problems have come from people who have only ever had petrols suddenly driving diesels and not treating them the right way.
When looking for mine i went through the list of usual suspects at the price and found the vw uncomfortable and pricey for what it is, the citroin not good to look at the 406 to old and my wife doesn't like the mondy. The vectra is just a plain ugly car. the smae as bigianw really.
Currently in owenfackrell's garage:
2006 laguna II, initiale sports tourer 2.0Dci , but has had laguna 1 rxe (both phases) and a 98 clio rxe and a Laguna II Sports Tourer 1.9Dci Privilege and a Megane Coupe 2.0 16v in red and a 2007 57 plate megane II privilege 1.5 DCi estate (with Panoramic sunroof) and a 2001 Clio 1.4 Privilagein black.
For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome