Renault Forums :: Independent Renault forum - View Single Post - Renault Clio 2 - Bonnet Catch Failures

View Single Post
post #144 of (permalink) Old 5th May 2006
Platinum member
Nominated 0 Times in 1 Post
TOTW/F/M Award(s): 0
What have you got to loose Horati? Apart from wasting your valuable time going to the garage,waiting for the check and driving back again. Whilst you in your own mind think it is ok, a thumbs up from a dealer would give you that extra piece of mind.

I am probably over cautious when it comes to safety, but you can never be too safe. Yesterday my wife clobbered the front tyre of the Lag on the kerb getting out of the way of an ambulance ( so she says anyway, strange that, the other month when she had a minor accident she was following an ambulance - I can see a pattern developing here!) - as soon as I got home I took the car straight to Kwik Fit ( our branch is v good) who did a 4 wheel laser alignment check - tracking was out - they adjusted it -24.95. Tyre "looks" ok - but they said keep an eye on it in case any splits/bulges appear.Whilst tyres are your only contact with the road, a flying bonnet could also have drastic consequences.

Currently in SportTourer's garage:
2010 Laguna III SportTourer Initiale Tom Tom.
For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome