Renault Forums :: Independent Renault forum - View Single Post - Genuine spares?

Thread: Genuine spares?
View Single Post
post #1 of (permalink) Old 23rd October 2008 Thread Starter
Nominated 0 Times in 0 Posts
TOTW/F/M Award(s): 0
Genuine spares?

Hi guys, hope you can help out a Lag II Estate owner on the other side of the world... I am chasing some minor spares for my new Lag II, 2002 model, and here in Australia it's proving futile.

All I need is a pass side xenon headllight washer cover and a trim for the seatback release button on the back seat. Not vital stuff, I know, but I'd like to replace them. I have put in a request with the local Renault agent yesterday and I have heard that the trim piece is available, but they'd have to enquire with France for price and availability. That will take 2 weeks!

The washer cover they still can't give me an answer on at all!

I've asked how long the pigeon carying the message will take to get to France. Other Euro brands here are better at it than this...

Is it that hard to get info/parts out of UK dealers???

Anyone know a good UK dealer who might be happy to do o/seas mail order??? Or a good breaking yard?

I have tried ebay UK and ebay France, German and Swedish and all the parts websites suggested here before on parts threads, but none seem to do these kind of trim parts, and the one breaking yard on eBay with a Laguna just wasn't interested at all.
  5 Lastest Threads by Montblanc
Thread Forum Last Poster Replies Views Last Post
Genuine spares? Cars & motoring ottoman 5 1411 23rd October 2008 05:37 AM
For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome