Renault Forums :: Independent Renault forum - View Single Post - Sat Nav display & blower motor - what's happening??

View Single Post
post #1 of (permalink) Old 23rd October 2008 Thread Starter
diesel lagunaman
Diamond member
Nominated 0 Times in 0 Posts
TOTW/F/M Award(s): 0
Sat Nav display & blower motor - what's happening??

A strange one but maybe someone else has experienced the same thing. Last week after the car (Laguna 2.2dci 04 reg) had been parked up for four days while I had been away I drove off and the bars came up on the climate control window to say the fan was blowing - but it wasn't. I switched climate control on and off a couple of times but no joy so switched it off and continued the 1 hr journey with the sun roof open. Dropped my mate off and when I started the engine and drove off again it had miraculously put itself right and been OK since. Then today I drove away from work and this time the sat nav display was off - nothing just a black screen. Got home (20 mins) left it for 10 mins then started the engine and display came on fine. Done a couple of short trips tonight and still all OK. Anyone had the same problem? Am I building up to something expensive?
Currently in diesel lagunaman's garage:
2010 Laguna Dynamique TomTom 1.5 DCi
  5 Lastest Threads by diesel lagunaman
Thread Forum Last Poster Replies Views Last Post
Lag 3 front indicator bulb replacement Electronics diesel lagunaman 7 110 15th October 2016 01:54 PM
Auto Headlights - how do they work, where's the... Electronics Doctle Odd 11 525 23rd August 2016 08:53 AM
Lag 3 door stay replacement Bodywork diesel lagunaman 3 153 3rd August 2016 01:53 PM
Cracking noise when opening/closing doors Bodywork madnoel10 10 1349 12th July 2015 06:09 PM
Driver's door not unlocking properly Electronics gloster 3 584 28th March 2015 08:48 AM
For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome