Renault Forums :: Independent Renault forum - View Single Post - Laguna II - Towbar Electrics

View Single Post
post #8 of (permalink) Old 28th October 2008
Nominated 0 Times in 0 Posts
TOTW/F/M Award(s): 0
Thought I would add to this thread rather than starting yet another towbar electrics one.

I have fitted my towbar and the 13pin electric socket and completed what would have been the old style 12N side of the electrics. The cables etc that I bought have all been made specially with piggyback connectors for connecting to lights etc. so it was all pretty straight forward.

I have now got to do the caravan charging/fridge part (12S) and according to the Haynes manual there is a caravan socket provided at fuse point 26 (see attached scan). I may be being dumb here but where are the two additional fuseboxes (2 and 3) located. When I take off the side panel from the fascia I can see fusebox 1. Am I being blind/dumb or just can't see it for looking. Or do I need to be a contorionist to locate it?

Any help appreciated thanks

Sorry, but I have had to remove your attached image. We are unable to display copyright material on the forums
Forum rules
Currently in Zog's garage:
Laguna II Turbo Est while the better half drives a Scenic 1.4

Last edited by Pat.w; 28th October 2008 at 04:24 PM.
For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome