Well it took me a while but... I fixed it!!!!
I can not download the pictures from the phone now, but the history was the following:
-I got the tools and the
sensor from my local parts shop. Sadly the new
sensor had the old connector, the black one that you see in the photos of this Thread, but my Megane had a blue one that do not mach. Why?. Because my car was on May on Renault, you can see in my previous post, and they use the blue
part and the blue loom.
So back to Autocare, they checked with Renault and they kindly explain me all the details. (Thanks Peter...). I got my money back, when to Renault Parts and I got the
, the one with he blue connector and the loom... FOR FREE!!! They honor the warranty of the parts on my last visit (Thanks Dermont and Renault Sandyford).
Back to my car, put the
sensor,put back air filter, deep breath and turn on the car. It took me 3-4 tries before it started fine. Not warning lights on the dahboard and a few miles to rechard the battery.
I am sorry for the long post.
Thanks to all the people that helped me with this Thread and the photos.