Renault Forums :: Independent Renault forum - View Single Post - Renault Scenic II Phase II - Will I keep the car or change ?

View Single Post
post #1 of (permalink) Old 5th November 2008 Thread Starter
Platinum member
Nominated 2 Times in 3 Posts
Nominated TOTW/F/M Award(s): 3
Renault Scenic II Phase II - Will I keep the car or change ?

Well my 07 Scenic II is coming up for 20 months old , Mileage is 32k+ so is nearing it's 36K service the car will also need tyres and brakes changed then as well

I'm pondering whether to dispose of the car now or wait till it is 2 years old in march not a good time to sell a car but a very good time to buy but what you gain in new car discount you loose in used sale price.

The car is in mint condition and has served the family well with no problems over the 20 months of ownership, I usually sell my cars privately as there is still a considerable portion of the manufacturers warranty on the car, which gives me more negotiating power on a new car purchase.

But what to change the car for, I could wait for the new Scenic III to appear but I'm not keen on buying newly introduced models .

I like having an MPV style car in the family as the kids love it

I did fancy a Ford S max but feel the car is to big for my needs and the model I liked is more than I am willing to spend, Can't make my mind up about the Picasso

Driven most if not all of the MPV medium sized models on offer from the major manufacturers.

Any input from members greatly received

Last edited by ottoman; 5th November 2008 at 05:11 PM.
  5 Lastest Threads by ottoman
Thread Forum Last Poster Replies Views Last Post
Whats This ? General Chat The big red bus 32 8636 2nd March 2009 10:52 PM
Software - Image Mapper Photography Club ottoman 8 3939 16th February 2009 05:12 PM
For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome