Renault Forums :: Independent Renault forum - View Single Post - A huge hello and a huge please help!!!!!!!!

View Single Post
post #1 of (permalink) Old 9th May 2006 Thread Starter
Nominated 0 Times in 0 Posts
TOTW/F/M Award(s): 0
Send a message via Skype™ to shortieiam
A huge hello and a huge please help!!!!!!!!

Hi again a huge hello to everyone and i don't know y i didn't use this site b4 now as i have owned 4 renaults including the 5 and the clio.

Secondly i am in a desperate state/need of help, with ,My clio's 03plate cd/radio/electrics probem, if anyone can help me i would be most appreciative and try and help in any way with posted problems. (dad did some yrs ago own a renault dealership so i will ask for any problems on older models for any members)

basically my car cd/radio has ceased to work - the unit itself is working but not in my car (dad changed mine over to my sisters clio and came up asking for the code instantly) but when her's was put in mine it failed to ask for the code. (we have checked the 15amp fuse by the passenger door dashboard and is fine and cig lighter works fine) according to dad their must be a smaller amp fuse further down the wiring loom which has blown but am unsure as to the location of this or if it is now built into the wire itself - Can anyone help??????

oh and i have had mig welding carried out on my car and it was after this that it ceased to work (i have been back to the garage and they have said everything was carried as normal and the battery was discontected).

PLEASE HELP!!!!!!!!!!!

I'M DESPERATE!!!!!!!!!!!! : (
  5 Lastest Threads by shortieiam
Thread Forum Last Poster Replies Views Last Post
A huge hello and a huge please help!!!!!!!! Electronics scen1c 4 1011 9th May 2006 02:25 AM
For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome