Renault Forums :: Independent Renault forum - View Single Post - Parrot CK3200 in Laguna III GT

View Single Post
post #1 of (permalink) Old 20th November 2008 Thread Starter
Nominated 0 Times in 0 Posts
TOTW/F/M Award(s): 0
Question Parrot CK3200 in Laguna III GT

Hi all,

I have just taken delivery of my new Laguna GT. I had asked for the installation of the Parrot CK3200 bluetooth handsfree telephone system but it came with the standard Renault one.

I do not have the full Navigation system, but I have the Cabasse 6CD MP3 system. This means I get the 3 line display etc.

However, when I told them of their error and that they had put the wrong system in there, they spent 3 hours trying to install the CK3200 but failed because of the "multiplexing" power system on the Laguna.

Now I have no idea what they are on about, but the standard Renault Bluetooth system is not very good, and I would like to find out if it is possible at all to put this parrot system in. It says on the brochures that it fits all Renault cars, and I could understand if it was not compatible with the big navigational system.

When the guys were installing it, they said that there was no way to control the power to the Parrot system. The LCD screen was always on, so they couldn't leave it in there. I don't know what this multiplexing power system is that they have on the new Laguna, but someone, somewhere must have this installed correctly

Does anyone have any experience or knowledge in this area?

Currently in rmorby's garage:
2008 Laguna III 2.0Dci GT
  5 Lastest Threads by rmorby
Thread Forum Last Poster Replies Views Last Post
Parrot CK3200 in Laguna III GT Electronics rmorby 4 2656 20th November 2008 08:30 AM
For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome