Renault Forums :: Independent Renault forum - View Single Post - Front window regulator

View Single Post
post #1 of (permalink) Old 25th November 2008 Thread Starter
Nominated 0 Times in 0 Posts
TOTW/F/M Award(s): 0
Front window regulator

Can any kind soul answer these 2 questions.
I rang FSG car parts today for a quote on a window regulator for a 2004 1.8 Laguna Extreme, he told me was it a 2 pin version or a 6 pin version & also is it an anti pinch window, can anybody answer this for me as I don't want to order the wrong one.
The problem with my window is that it starting "clunking" a few weeks ago when opening & closing so I took the panel off & could not see much wrong with it, but i did noticed the motor was getting a bit hot and cutting out if used a lot and needed to cool down before it would work again.
However today & not sure if related to the cold weather it seems to have seized up altogether, you can hear the motor trying to work but the window is staying where it is in the up position.
Do I need just a window regulator or do I need to get a regulator with a motor attached?
Many thanks in advance for any help given.
Currently in kpmphillips's garage:
2004 Laguna Extreme
  5 Lastest Threads by kpmphillips
Thread Forum Last Poster Replies Views Last Post
Rubbing noise when driving 2005 Clio Bodywork VelSatisfied 13 2146 11th December 2012 04:46 PM
Laguna 1.8 (2004) engine noise (like a diesel) Engines Paul_Taylor 2 1588 20th October 2011 06:06 PM
Front window regulator Electronics kpmphillips 13 3553 25th November 2008 11:03 PM
For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome