Renault Forums :: Independent Renault forum - View Single Post - Fog lights or driving lamps?

View Single Post
post #23 of (permalink) Old 3rd December 2008
Platinum member
Nominated 0 Times in 7 Posts
Nominated TOTW/F/M Award(s): 8
Originally Posted by WebCode View Post
Fine if there is no traffic if that's what floats your boat.
Which is my point exactly.
However, personnaly as most of my driving is in "town" then you are saying that I have to either "put up" or "shut up" and allow the Tw^(s to dazzle me with their fairy lights!! Hmmm I don't think so.....
Which isn't what I said at all. I said it was fine to use your front fogs in place of main beam. As you should only be using main beam when there's no oncoming traffic, where's the risk of dazzling other drivers if you use your fog lights instead or as well?
So am prepaired for this and regularly unleash 400 watts of purest halogen light in return!! Burnt retinas I think :loser:
Bi-Xenons are quite good fun too. Lots of people seem to think that they dazzle when they're properly dipped, so having them aimed straight at your eyeballs can't be much fun I also particularly like the current Lag's ability to switch on the rear fogs independently from the front: Handy if you want to make a point to the 'fog lights for fashion' muppet behind you without becoming one yourself.
Currently in Horatio's garage:
2010 Laguna III Initiale.

Last edited by Horatio; 3rd December 2008 at 10:59 AM.
For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome