Renault Forums :: Independent Renault forum - View Single Post - My car is unlocking itself???*Fixed*

View Single Post
post #16 of (permalink) Old 5th December 2008 Thread Starter
Veteran Member
Technical Supremo
Fishing the Sea Champion Threadstarter
Nominated 1 Time in 1 Post
Nominated TOTW/F/M Award(s): 11

Thanks for all your help and advice

Right iam no further forward with the unlocking of the car on its own but as i say its not happening all that often but its still annoying,Well i think the only thing to do would be to phone Scully and Mulder

Hi Chris i thought the same myself this morning with regards to the alarm going off at every opportunity during the night and checked all the openings and switches to see if they were working and it seems they all are so that good news,

So what i done was to turn down the alarm sensitivity on the unit under the dash and then disconnected the battery and then went for a cupa and then connected it back up and touch wood all has been good since this morning maybe disconnecting the battery reset things??so i will leave it at that for mean time and see what happens,

I have took some pics of how to do this on 2002 Espace Mk III and will start another new thread in the attempt it will help others soon,

Cheers all the best Donald
Currently in Donald's garage:
2005 Mercedes Benz C200 Classic SE Kompresser & 1998 Fiat Cinquecento Fire Sporting,some may say i could do far better?,i say i could do far worse.

Last edited by Donald; 5th December 2008 at 03:13 PM.
For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome