Renault Forums :: Independent Renault forum - View Single Post - Highest Mileage Car.. post your mileage

View Single Post
post #297 of (permalink) Old 6th December 2008
Nominated 0 Times in 0 Posts
TOTW/F/M Award(s): 0
had my lag 2 priv for about 3 years and it has now clocked 153000 (80000) of which was done by me as a private hire driver. During that time ive had the following :- suspension bushes 3x / 2x coil springs / xenon headlight starter unit / 2x rear break discs & bearings / front break discs / 2x drop links / 2 shocks / diode 101 on climate control soldered - thanks forum for that one / new gps antenna / 16 tyres / 10000 side light bulbs & a battery and that is why i wont be getting another renault. having said that only once has it failed to start first time - new battery solved that - and given its job...and the amount of speed bump suspension killers i go over per night i cant really complain.

on the + side... 153000 and still using the original turbo ( egr valve never been cleaned) and more amazingly...still on the original clutch - although clutch master cylinder is gonna need replacing soon as i have the occasional sticking peddle
Currently in thevilla1's garage:
2002 Renault Laguna II Priv 1.9DCI

Last edited by Pat.w; 6th December 2008 at 09:34 AM.
For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome