Renault Forums :: Independent Renault forum - View Single Post - What I hate about driving...

View Single Post
post #154 of (permalink) Old 12th May 2006
Platinum member
Nominated 0 Times in 0 Posts
TOTW/F/M Award(s): 0
Send a message via MSN to Lu Send a message via Skype™ to Lu
Originally Posted by superbiatch
i think he means the highway code

Anyhows, I hate idiots who can't stick to designated lanes on roundabouts!!!

I was nearly wiped out at lunchtime by some stupid old bat. She in a 4wd she couldn't drive and was struggling to read road signs at the same time!

So what happens when i beep to inform her she's drifting across (well more like in my lane!) - i get a load of abuse!!!

Whats happening in the world when you draw someones attention to the fact they're trying to kill you on a roundabout and you end up being greeted by obscenities!!

It took a lot of my usually reserved manner not to retalliate
I know what you mean babe and I'm glad that you didn't as you never know what might hapen.

I used to do all the you W****R things but now I don't why ?

Well a few weeks ago a guy pulled out on me on the motorway I hit breaks and did the your a w***er thing to him he then slammed on his breaks I had to emergency break and so too did the car behind me he did it not only once but three time to me - it was scary he then went into the middle lane and pulled out behind me and tailed me.

I took the reg plate and reported him but as usual heard nothing since - really made me scared and changed the way i deal with idiots - best to avoid them if you can and ignore them.

You know you've spent too much time on the computer when you spill milk and the first thing you think is, 'edit, undo.'
Currently in Lu's garage:
Renault Scenic 1.6 petrol
For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome