Renault Forums :: Independent Renault forum - View Single Post - Headlights and rear window heater

View Single Post
post #1 of (permalink) Old 18th December 2008 Thread Starter
Nominated 0 Times in 0 Posts
TOTW/F/M Award(s): 0
Headlights and rear window heater

Got an issue with one of the front lights, I think its probably earthing, but am wondering about other options ...

The near side front headlight has stopped working - a couple of replacement bulbs fixed it temporarily, as did giving a sound smack on the wing near the light, but now - dead. Replacement bulbs don't make a difference.

The offside front is still working fine, and I'm wondering about "hot wiring" across from one to the other - put a split in the working lights supply and running that across to the other light.

before doing that I'll try to check on the earth point for the dead light, but not got a clue where it will be?

The final one is about the rear window demister - I've checked the connections at the back, fuse is okay, but its still not working. The info on these forums mentions about re-working a connection around a white box?
Currently in clonmult's garage:
1999 Laguna 1.8 RT Sport
  5 Lastest Threads by clonmult
Thread Forum Last Poster Replies Views Last Post
Headlights and rear window heater Electronics clonmult 3 1051 18th December 2008 08:53 AM
Dipped lights not working? Electronics clonmult 2 1712 6th October 2008 05:40 PM
Another water leak - sunroof related? Interiors Bob925 2 1128 12th August 2008 08:10 AM
Dent on the front wing, repairs? Bodywork Mike11 6 1831 4th July 2008 01:01 PM
Replacement key prices? Electronics dave_mezza2006 3 1258 17th June 2008 07:56 AM
For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome