Renault Forums :: Independent Renault forum - View Single Post - Headlights and rear window heater

View Single Post
post #2 of (permalink) Old 18th December 2008
Diamond member
Nominated 0 Times in 1 Post
TOTW/F/M Award(s): 0
In relation to your light take out the plug that goes into the light and see if one of the connections are burnt......they tend to do this and then the connection isn't happening.....I had this problem with mine and I've been able to jam it in at a slightly different angle to make contact.

In relation to the rear window....if you take out the little storage box on the left hand side and then take out the lining over the wheel arch you'll see the white box. The wires for the window demister are the two thickest ones...I can't remember their colours....and all I did with mine was snip the wires either side or the white box and joined them up with fresh wire.....working perfectly since!
Currently in renofan's garage:
1997 Laguna 1.8 8v RT Sport. Black. V6 Leather Interior. Wood Trim on Dash. Monroe Gas "Reflex" Shocks. Sport Springs. Sparco Strut Brace. Team Dynamics Sword Alloys. 6 Disc CD Changer. Tow Bar. Crystal side repeaters. Currently 183,000 miles done. Airflow spoiler, new '00 model headlights, backlights and DRLs waiting to be fitted....

Last edited by renofan; 18th December 2008 at 10:20 AM.
For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome